With interest rates at historic lows there’s never been a better time to purchase a home. But when faced with the decision of buying a new home or the used home around the corner, there are several things to take into consideration when you think that a used home is, well, just a better deal.
1. Quality of Construction – When we hear, “They don’t make things the way they used to.” We say, “Thank goodness!” New homes are built with state-of-the art products, materials, and techniques that meet the most current regional building codes for safety, security, and home performance.
2. Energy Savings – New homes are built to new home energy codes which when compared to the used home around the corner will cost hundreds of dollars less a month to heat and cool and provide you with a more consistent and comfortable living environment.
3. Stylish Living – When you purchase a new home in Southern Indiana from award-winning Infinity Homes, not only will you get that open concept home that you’ve seen on HGTV, you’ll have access to the Infinity Homes Design Studio. At the Design Studio, you’ll choose from thousands of designer features and options to personalize your new home that’s been architecturally designed for livability. And as an added bonus, the Infinity Homes Director of Design, Kendrick Patton, will guide you through the design process and assist you in selections that will provide you with on trend, stylish living for years to come.
4. Closing Cost Assistance – New home builders sell A LOT OF HOMES! It’s all we do so we’ve established long standing relationships with preferred lenders who off special financing packages that are available exclusively to our new home clients as well as a hassle-free closing.
5. New Home Warranty – There’s nothing more important than peace of mind and that’s just what you’ll have when you purchase a brand new home with a new home warranty that will cover everything from the foundation to the roof and everything in between.
6. Special Incentives – New home builders offer special financial incentives that will allow you to personalize your new home with designer features, options, landscaping, and more.
7. New Appliances, New Carpet, New Everything – That used home around the corner is filled with, well, lets face it, used stuff. All the money that you saved in purchasing a used home will now be spent in home maintenance and purchasing new appliances, new carpet, new paint, stylish lighting and plumbing fixtures…. Oh, and we can’t forget, your time. You’ll have none of it when you purchase a used fixer upper!
8. Safety Features – New homes include safety features that used homes don’t include. Safety features like smoke and carbon monoxide detectors that are hard wired into key rooms of your new home. Today’s new homes are built to higher standards for the safety and security of your family including low-volt wiring for smarter homes and security systems.
9. New Home Communities – New homes are built in new home communities. These communities, like Champions Pointe and Quarry Bluff, offer new homes that are located in master planned communities in more desirable locations with better schools and excellent amenities.
10. That New Home Smell – Sure we’ve given you a long list of reasons why you should choose to start fresh and buy new. But, like purchasing a brand-new car, a brand-new home comes with that brand-new home smell because it’s never been smoked in and there have never been any pets doing, well, what pets do!
Purchasing a new home from an award-winning Southern Indiana home builder is a fun experience. With dozens of available homes and new home plans to choose from, there’s never been a better time to start fresh and just buy new!
About Infinity Homes: With over a century of combined home building experience and over a decade of crafting fine homes, Infinity Homes builds new homes in Southern Indiana and Louisville, Kentucky. Locally owned, Infinity Homes offers a wide variety of home styles with optional lofts, finished lower levels and 3-car garages and prices starting in the high $100s. The 2018, 2019, and 2020 home builder of the Louisville St. Jude Dream Home, all homes include a long list of included designer features and options and a comprehensive Home Buyers 2-10 new home warranty.
Infinity Homes and Development. Life Starts Here.