Spring is just around the corner and you can nearly feel warmer summer months ahead of us! With longer days and milder temperatures, our thoughts turn to Easter festivities, graduation parties, and barbecues with friends and family. As notions turn to outdoor activities and summer fun, so should our plans for preparing our outdoor living spaces (and home) for sunny days and warm summer evenings in southern Indiana.
- Check your yard for low spots
- Check soil drainage around your foundation
- Clean out planting beds and replace last year’s mulch
- Seal air leaks with color matched exterior caulk
- Check and repair your sprinkler system
- Tune up the lawn mower and make sure it’s full of gas and oil
- Service the air conditioner and replace the filter
- Check foundation and eave vents for obstruction and winter damage
- Check and repair worn and chipped exterior paint
- Clean gutters of fall leaves
- Wash lawn furniture and cushions with a mild laundry detergent
- Clean deck and patio stains with a mild laundry detergent
- Clean and fill bird feeders
- Clean the grill and refill the propane tank
- Stock the freezer and pantry with easy to prepare snacks and meals for impromptu gatherings
With your spring home maintenance in order, you can now focus your efforts on how to have fun. For this, we suggest checking out Infinity Homes on Pinterest where we’ve been busy building our spring boards including Hop to it, Tablescapes and Springtime Fun!
About Infinity Homes: With over a century of combined home building experience and over a decade of crafting fine homes, Infinity Homes builds new homes in Southern Indiana and Louisville, Kentucky. Locally owned, Infinity Homes offers a wide variety of home styles with optional lofts, finished lower levels and 3-car garages with prices starting in the high $100s. The 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021 home builder of the Louisville St. Jude Dream Home, all homes include a long list of included designer features and options and a comprehensive Home Buyers 2-10 new home warranty.
Infinity Homes and Development. Life Starts Here.