You can almost feel the evening nip in the air. The days are beginning to get shorter, evenings cooler, and leaves are slowly starting to turn. As our thoughts turn to fall festivities and autumn colors, so should our plans for preparing our home for the cold winter months.
- Clean and stow your mower
- Remove garden hoses from faucets
- Drain your sprinkler system
- Seal air leaks with color matched exterior caulk
- Remove debris from gutters
- Safely check your roof for damaged shingles, black algae stains, and vent flashing
- Have your furnace and fireplace serviced so you’re ready for the first cold night
- Purchase a supply of appropriately sized furnace filters and plan to change on a monthly basis
- Check your smoke detectors and replace batteries
- Trim plants and trees and remove leaves and debris from your yard and around your home
With your home maintenance in order, you can now focus your efforts on how to have fun. For this, we suggest checking out Infinity Homes on Pinterest where we’ve been busy building our fall boards including Fall Decor, Pumpkin Everything and Tailgating at Home!
About Infinity Homes: With over a century of combined home building experience and over a decade of crafting fine homes, Infinity Homes builds new homes in Southern Indiana and Louisville, Kentucky. Locally owned, Infinity Homes offers a wide variety of home styles with optional lofts, finished lower levels and 3-car garages with prices starting in the high $100s. The 2018, 2019, and 2020 home builder of the Louisville St. Jude Dream Home, all homes include a long list of included designer features and options and a comprehensive Home Buyers 2-10 new home warranty.
Infinity Homes and Development. Life Starts Here.